EQUIPMENT FOR WATER POLO
Thanks to its experience in the field of swimming facilities, ZetaPool dedicates a company branch to the equipment for water sports and particularly for water polo.
ZetaPool provides regulatory waterpolo goals as for FINA rules, and also waterpolo goals for training; floating goals are built following the highest quality standards.
In addition ZetaPool also provides benches for players, referees walkways and lanes in regulatory colours.
- Posts and crossbar must be in rectangular section of width 75 mm.
- Painted in a single colour, white.
- Goal width 3 m. measured from inside the posts.
- Height of crossbar 90 cm from water surface.
- Fixing point of line indicator 30 cm from the goal net.
Cod: 00700 WATERPOLO GOAL
- Structure: floating base in fibreglass.
- Posts and crossbar in alluminium painted white.
- Post backs in stainless steel painted blue
- Can be completely dimantled for ease of transport.
Cod: 00750 SMALL WATERPOLO GOALS
In anodized aluminum, the float base is filled with closed-cell polyurethane foam.
Available size :
Cod: 00350 BENCH FOR WATERPOLO PLAYERS
Structure in stainless steel, floor decking in blown polyethylene, and 12 seats in PVC arranged in two tiers,
the bench is designed to be easily moved and stored thanks to the system “turn and push“
Cod: 00300 REFEREES WALK WAY
- Structure of frame in stainless steel AISI 304( on request 316L) size 1×1 m with adjustable feet in stainless steel and nylon.
- Platforms are made of polyethilene grids resistant to UV rays and to chemical agents added to water
- Walkways are in regular colours.
Cod: 00351 Bench protetion