In the last years swimming pool facilities experienced the increase of new water sports and swimming activities; why with the increasing need to be multi-purpose it becomes necessary to optimize the available space so that different activities can take place at the same time. For this reason Zetapool offers to builders of sporting facilities movable bulkhead
to enhance the pool’s versatility and resolve the problem of space that is ever more frequent; furthermore the structure adds distinction and prestige to the entire swimming facility.
Cod. 1992 Manual bulkhead
With the growing need for multi-purpose swimming facilities, it becomes necessary to optimize the available space so that different activities can take place at the same time. For this reason the request by builders of sporting facilities to be able to insert mobile walls and partitions to enhance the pool’s versatility and resolve the problem of space is ever more frequent; furthermore they bring added prestige to the entire swimming facility.
- Three-dimensional metal structure in stainless steel AISI 304( on request 316L). Dimension depends on large and lenght of the swimmingpool.
- Bulkhead lean on wheels that allow to move it alongside the longer pool border.
- Bulkhead is provided with anchoring for lines and starting blocks.
- The structure is entirely covered with grids in polypropylene compound, insensitive to ultraviolet rays and chemical agents added to the water. Grids are available in various colours. The structure use special flat “L” shaped grids, with rounded edges, non-slip and with dark grids to point out race-lanes division, in compliance with FINA regulation and according also to the existing lanes of the pool.
- The structure can withstand an accidental overload (in addition to the permanent loads) of 250 kg/sqm in the absence of water ( in presence of water an upward movement is produced).
- The frame of the structure, made of reticular stainless steel, supports also vertical forces (generated when swimmers turn)
- Windbracing of the frame avoid the possibility of flexing or bending of the entire structure.
Cod: 1993 Automatic bulkhead
It consist in a moveable bulkhead as above, but with a completely new feature: it is motorised and powered with remote control. People don’t need to pull bulkead manually; there are two electric motors (direct current) controlled by a PLC and numerous sensors, which check the position moment per moment and avoid incorrect or dangerous manoeuvres. In addition, it features various safety devices to avoid any risk of damage to things or people.
The whole system is powered by 24 volt direct current with special batteries stored in watertight stainless steel compartments. Remote control is intuitive and easy-to-use, that makes moving the bulkhead easy and reliable.